Thursday, July 7, 2011

The trouble with Dr's

My assigned clinic through tri-care doesn't deal with pregnant women so I made an appointment with the hospital on base because I want Bryan to have easy access to the hospital I am being seen at. Well I had my first apt today and I was orginally told that I would have an ultrasound done and would be able to talk to the high risk OB today.
Get to my apt only to find out they don't do early ultrasounds for anyone and I won't see the doctor until I'm 10 weeks. I had to cry in order to get an apt with the high risk OB! I was so pissed throughout today, but I contacted my old HROB and she said not to worry the HROB here will do everything I want and she made sure that the medical center has my electronic file with all of my medical history. So at the end of the day I'm getting what I want. But come the 27th if I don't like what I hear when I see my actual Dr, I don't care where I have to go, but I will find a Dr that will do my bidding.

I'm trying very very hard to not freak out and stay positive, like I said in a previous post I am lucky to have such wonderful friends and family that support me. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment